We can’t believe we’re here already: posting our maternity photos for Rowlands baby #2! With my due date fast approaching, we thought we’d take some time to share our lovely maternity photos with you all and answer from frequently asked questions.
1) We do not know the gender of Rowlands baby #2. If you’ve been around since before we had Isaiah, you know that we didn’t find out with him either and so we are excited to find out the gender on his/her birthday!
2) On the note of gender, Chelsea thinks it’s a girl and Michael thinks it could be a boy (though he likes teasing Chelsea about it more than anything). Isaiah changes his mind daily.
3) Speaking of big brother, Isaiah is as excited as a two year old who has no clue that his world is about to be rocked can be. Haha! We pray for “brother or sister in momma’s belly” daily and he is always quick to point out “there’s a baby in there,” anytime he sees my belly exposed.
4) I’ve felt truly great physically up until about 2 weeks ago. Baby is feeling heavier and momma’s body is starting to ache. And don’t even get me started on my sleep quality lately…
5) My official due date is 4/3/20, but we’re hopeful for a March baby!
We’re so thankful for Sarah Boller of SB Photographs, long-time family friend of the Rowlands family, for capturing these precious memories for us before we become a family of four. For those who don’t know, she also photographed our July 2018 family photos, as well as an in-home session for us in February 2019. We are so grateful for her, her eye and her willingness to share the images with us so that we can edit them according to our style and branding. Photographer friends are the best friends you can have.
Does Isaiah look like he’s ready to be a big brother, or what? 🙂
We hope you enjoyed browsing through our maternity photos for baby Rowlands #2! We certainly enjoyed taking them and we’re so thankful to Sarah Boller of SB Photographs for capturing these cherished memories for us as a family of three before we become a family of FOUR! Here’s hoping by posting this blog that baby #2 will make his/her arrival soon!
Michael & Chelsea
Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
If you liked this post, check out some of our other Personal blog posts:
Our Family Photos | Rowlands Family July 2018
Isaiah’s Birth Story
Our Maternity Session | Rowlands Family October 2017
Hampton Roads Virginia Wedding Photographer
Maternity Photos at Regent University